Sunday, March 22, 2009

short update!

  • hey guys - i broke down and bought a card reader today, since i'm having trouble finding internet cafes where the computers have sd card slots. i just added a few photos to my earlier posts, so you can go back and check them out. uploading photos takes forever, so there's not very many yet - i'm running out of coins for the internet. more to come, though - enjoy! i've taken hundreds (well, a little over 200) so you'll have to wait til i can put them into a slide show or something to see them all - if i put them all on this blog, it would take forever to load. and it's only been a couple weeks . . .
  • so, still having a good time here. i'm in nelson now. yesterday i went on a sea-kayaking trip up the coast of the abel tasman national park. we saw a bunch of baby seals - so cute! i'm really tired after the kayaking and begin out in the sun all day, so i didn't do much today.
  • right, i'm out of time, so . . . til later!

2 comments:

shootingdaisies said...

Oh my goodness Beth! I'm so excited for you. Its sounds like you are having a fantastic time. I'm so jealous! Ps. Since you've been gone - I bought a townhome! I close in 2 weeks.

traveling linguist said...

congratulations! i'm so, so excited for you. i'll have to call you as soon as i get back so you can tell me all about it . . .